Friday, March 12, 2010

Patience young grasshopper, patience.

Well, started painting some pipes a few days back and rushed the job resulting in a shoddy set of pipes. I had to spend an hour or so today sanding them down to start all over. I resprayed the pipes (still not done) and they're looking much better. I need to paint the mufflers sometime soon but won't do so until I get my bike back. I had to take my bike into the dealer today because I finally got fed up with the wobble in my front end. I'm not sure if the steering column is a little screwy or if my wheel's out of true. Whatever the problem, I hope it's solved. I want to put some serious miles on Bronk this upcoming spring and summer. Maybe Mexico, possibly Los Padres National Forest, and Death Valley? Time will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment