Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Four Days And Counting Till Born Free 3

I'm definitely excited for this Saturday's Born Free event. I bought a couple of poster-ticket combos a month or so ago. I'm not holding my breath that I'll win the Knucklehead. While I'd love to win the bike (I'd REALLY love to own that bike) the reason I bought the posters-tickets was that I think it's important to support events like Born Free. I can only imagine how much effort goes into putting together an event of that size and scope. The idea behind Born Free is awesome. I'd love it if more events focused on amazing bikes and good times instead of focusing on selling chrome cup-holders.

I have a couple of friends flying in from France to attend Born Free. It's wild to think that people come from all over the world to see all the bikes at Born Free.

Last year there were so many cool bikes at Born Free that I had a hard time taking it all in. I felt like a kid when I'd go to Toys R Us and try to look through all the cool toys. After a while my eyes glazed over. This year should be a little better than last since the venue has (I think) plenty of areas to sit on the grass and relax.

No comments:

Post a Comment