Monday, June 27, 2011

Fun Weekend



I had a pretty fun weekend. Lots of bikes, sun, booze and live music. Born Free 3 was a lot bigger than I expected it to be. Obviously, I didn't win the Knucklehead.
I was surprised at how many bikes were in the show area. I didn't get around to see the bikes in the other area.
Premonition 13 rocked; I was surprised more people didn't stick around to see them play. I'll definitely be picking up their album next month.
I took a fair amount of pictures but after a while I gave up. The show was overwhelming. It's funny that we see so many awesome bikes online but hardly ever see them on the street. I don't mean that people don't ride the bikes that they build/restore. It's just that with the internet, it's easy to forget that a very small percentage of people who ride, ride old and/or garage built bikes. That wasn't the case at Born Free. It was almost as if everyone on the planet had a Knuckle, Pan or Shovel!

No comments:

Post a Comment